WHO WE ARE
We’re Anti Agency Group, a remote-first marketing group that doesn't do things the traditional agency way. Every member of our team, including all three founders, have served time at one or more media holding groups, and frankly, none of us ever want to go back. If you’re in the same boat and looking for a new and slightly different work experience in the advertising industry, we may have a proposition for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to add a Media Manager with strong digital media proficiencies to our team. Candidates must have 4+ years of hands on keyboard experience with biddable media in native platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and TikTok Ads. They must have also successfully executed a high volume (5+, simultaneously) of cross-channel campaigns in past roles, as well as be familiar with measurement solutions (i.e. brand lift studies), pixel implementation, and creative best practices. Experience across a variety of verticals, industries, or campaign types is valued, however Excel wizardry would be impressive.
The ideal candidate would also have 2-3 years of experience working directly with senior clients/ stakeholders; this role is highly client-facing and the candidate should be comfortable with presenting media plans, working with cross-functional teams, and conversing with executive-level clients.
Okay, but what’s the work?
To best explain what to expect during a typical week, we broke down what your week would probably look like if we had to take an educated guess:
● 55% Media Planning/Execution/Reporting*
● 20% Meetings/Emails (aka Client Management)
● 15% Lunch/Personal Time (yes, we make sure to account for that) ● 5% Ops/Misc. (read as: billing and billing discrepancies)
● 5% Fire Drills/Coverage Help
The majority of your time will be spent on actual marketing work (vs. meetings; iykyk). On any given day, that can be a combo of pulling audience sizes for Client #1, rotating in new video creative on YouTube and Facebook for Client #2, and pulling weekly performance reporting for Client #3.
Other Things We Want You to Know:
● We’re looking for experienced candidates, but this is not a management role. This role is for senior individual contributors.
● We are a flat organization. When it comes to professional growth, we believe in growing your actual skill set over getting title bumps. We help our team grow professionally by honing their skill sets in less practiced areas so they become more well-rounded marketers, and can build experience to make lateral shifts to a new speciality in their careers.
● We have AOR clients, and we have one-off clients. You’ll most likely be working across 2-3 different industries and/or industries that can range from entertainment to e-commerce at any given time.
● We are a remote-first organization. Ninety percent of your work will be done remotely in a quiet environment of your choosing, however there may be the occasional need to travel for in-person internal and client meetings.
What We Offer:
● This is a full-time role.
● Earliest Start Date: Mid-August
● We cover 99% of your cost for health, dental, and vision insurance.
● We provide you with a company laptop (PC or Mac).
● We also provide a yearly stipend for home office furniture/supplies.
● We reimburse up to $200/monthly for your phone and internet bill and up to $500/annually for health & wellness
● 401K with Employee Matching
● Unlimited Vacation/Sick Days
AACG is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.