We’re Anti Agency Group, a remote-first marketing group that doesn't do things the traditional agency way. Every member of our team, including all three founders, have served time at one or more media holding groups, and frankly, none of us ever want to go back. If you’re in the same boat and looking for a new job, we may have a proposition for you (or maybe someone you know).
We are looking to add a proficient media buyer with performance marketing experience to our team; someone who has spent 6+ years during the last decade planning, executing and reporting biddable media campaigns. This person should have spent so much time in Facebook Business Manager that they are able to commiserate with us regarding how often the interface changes and/or share stories about their favorite platform partner and why it’s Twitter. (iykyk.)
Okay, but what’s the job?
To best explain what to expect, we broke down what your week would look like on average:
- 50% Campaign Strategy/Management/Reporting
- 25% Meetings
- 10% Emails
- 10% Ops/Misc.
- 5% Fire Drills
The majority of it will be spent on actual marketing campaigns where you’ll work directly with clients to understand their business and marketing goals; you’ll strategize and execute the media campaign* and also providing them with reporting and optimizations. Essentially, you’ll be wearing the hats of an account manager, a strategist, and a media buyer; we find streamlining all the steps of a campaign through one well-rounded individual** makes for much stronger and holistic marketing campaigns, and is also much more efficient than constantly playing telephone with 5 different people to get one task done.
*Strategizing and executing media campaigns include but is not limited to advising clients on how much to spend, when to spend, where to spend, who to target, what creative to run, getting access to Facebook pages, placing retargeting and/or conversion pixels, building custom audience segments, implementing brand lift studies, or auditing past campaigns.
**For larger clients and campaigns, you will be assigned a partner, who will share responsibilities however you two decide to divvy it up, however the point is you’ll have each other’s backs when one of you need to take a sick or vacation day (because we truly intend for you to be offline during those times).
Other Things We Want You to Know:
- We’re looking for experienced candidates, but this is not a management role. This role is for senior individual contributors.
- We are a flat organization. When it comes to professional growth, we believe in growing your actual skill set over getting title bumps. We help our team grow professionally by honing their skill sets in different areas so they become more well-rounded marketers, or build experience to make a lateral shift to a new speciality in their careers.
- We have AOR clients, and we have one-off clients. You’ll most likely be working across 1-2 different industries that can range from entertainment to e-commerce at any given time; new clients will also need to be on-boarded, and you’ll play a key part in helping to set expectations around timelines and deliverables.
- We are a remote-first organization. Ninety percent of your work will be done remotely in a quiet environment of your choosing, however there may be the occasional need to travel to Southern California for in-person internal and client meetings.
What We Offer:
- This is a full-time role.
- Earliest Start Date: Late March
- We cover 99% of your cost for health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We provide you with a company laptop (PC or Mac).
- We also provide a yearly stipend for home office furniture/supplies.
- We reimburse up to $200/monthly for your phone and internet bill and up to $500/annually for health & wellness
- 401K with Employee Matching
- Unlimited Vacation/Sick Days
- Salary: $105,000/yearly
- Anti Agency Group strives to be as transparent as possible when it comes to salaries. We believe people should be paid for the job they are hired to do and not based on their past years of experience or previous compensation.
Hiring is a time consuming process for both the hiring company and prospective candidates, so we’re laying everything out as transparently as possible in order to not waste anyone’s time. If you think you’re a good fit for this role, please include 2-3 sentences in the cover letter section on what in this job description resonated with you!
AACG is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.