Anti Agency is seeking a digital marketer who has extensive experience with performance marketing campaigns. In this role, you will serve as this agency’s subject matter expert on performance marketing/growth campaigns (however you will not ONLY be working on performance marketing/growth campaigns - that’d get boring). In addition to leading marketing strategy and the media campaign execution across 2-3 clients, you will also be responsible for knowledge sharing with our team - a.k.a keeping everyone (internal peers and clients) up to date on best practices, latest trends and platform updates as it pertains to performance marketing.
What to Expect:
- Collaboratively work with internal and external stakeholders as the lead in developing strategic and holistic multi-channel digital ad strategies, which may include but is not limited to: brand awareness campaigns, scalable conversion campaigns, recommended attribution model, audience and creative A/B testing constructs, social influencer integrations, and measurement solutions
- Own the process of working directly with the client and any internal/external resources to set up appropriate tracking measures across their Shopify storefront and any other relevant platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Facebook, programmatic partner), both for optimization and analytics/reporting purposes
- Execute all digital media campaigns which includes campaign set up across all digital channels, monitoring pacing, setting up billing, performing daily optimizations, and generating campaign reporting
- Effectively communicate recommendations and insights during internal/client meetings and over written materials to internal and external stakeholders
- Be prepared to sell and defend your own POV/recommendations as the subject matter expert on digital advertising
- Client-facing role where prompt and professional communication is expected during business hours; this role is entirely remote however you will need to be available and responsive on email from Monday-Friday, 9-6 PST
- 7+ years of marketing experience within a marketing agency and/or in-house marketing team
- 5+ years of client management experience
- 3+ years recent hands on-experience managing ads across self-serve digital ad platforms (i.e. Google Ads, Facebook) for lower-funnel campaigns with a proven track record of ROI
- Strong confidence in managing $100K+/monthly media campaigns simultaneously across multiple digital channels, each with distinct targeting, creative, and messaging
- Proficient in using Google Analytics and UTM tracking to report on conversions using a cross-channel attribution model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to remotely work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform preferred
AACG is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.